Pacific Energy Wood Stove Reviews

"How to light a fire in any stove with a cold flue"

Preheat the flue with a propane torch, I place the flame just in front of the baffle so the heat warms the stovepipe. Usually just a minute or so unless it's really cold out. No more smoke in the house.

Mickey

West Virginia

"A good stove"

I had the Pacific Energy wood stove Summit in my 2000 Sq' cottage. It worked very well in the winter too keeping the large cottage nice and warm. I was very satisfied with it. It burned slow all night and if needed also very hot to cook and boil water on top of it. I don't understand what many people wrote about the problems they had with this stove? Maybe they didn't understand how to use the draft controls or used wet firewood? I was very satisfied with the stove the 10 years I owned it. I am moving back to Northern Europe and would love to have Pacific Energy stove there in Finland too in my house.

Timo Wuori

Scarborough, Ont.

"Super 27 sucks"

Bought super 27 brand new in fall of 2018 very unhappy it does not heat up my house it says it heats up to 2000 sq. Feet well it doesn't do not buy one as soon as you buy it you are garbage to them good luck

dave

Selkirk, ON

"Pacific wood stove"

I own a Pacific energy 27 wood stove I bought it in the 1997 or 98 ? I love my stove .I sold my house and moved it with me and still have it. Works well I have it on my lower floor and warms up my house from top to bottom I can live without it. My electric bills are higher in the summer ( air-conditioning & pool heater) then the winter months. I have no complaints.

James

Laval Quebec

"Warranty"

Stove cracked on the faceplate and inside in several places within the free warranty replacement period and the company would not stand behind their printed and advertised warranty

barry