Osburn Wood Stove Reviews

"Nothing like wood heat!"

Living in a remote area of western North Carolina, winters are particularly rough and fraught with ice storms, snow, and often with sub-zero temperatures. Although our home does have electric baseboard heat, for those really cold days we depend on our Osburn wood stove for that extra "boost" of heat. There's nothing like a wood fire for providing steady, even heat when you need it most—and Osburn delivers that extra punch of toasty warmth. We are most pleased with our Osburn stove, and wouldn't trade it for any other model. We have recommended Osburn stoves for our neighbors as an economical source of supplemental heat, and wouldn't buy another brand (although there are several brands readily available in our area). Osburn stoves light quickly and reach optimum heating efficiency in less than 15 minutes. Our Osburn stove burns surprisingly clean, with not a lot of smokiness associated with most wood-burning stoves; most of the smoke is carried away quickly through the stovepipe. In our opinion, Osburn is the last name in wood-burning stoves!

Lisa T

Hendersonville, NC

"Love my wood stove!"

Somewhat Satisfied

I have owned my Osburn 900 for more than 5 years and I still love it because it warms whole entire space of my house! It does not take long to heat up the space (~15 minutes) and it is adequate for winter time, especially January and February. My area (Fairfax) gets a lot of snow and I need to be safe from the cold. It also looks stylish and matches well with either wooden or carpeted floors. The size is adequate for my place, too. The only downside is that it does not come with a blower. Other than that, I don't have any dislikes. I would definitely buy the same stove again, and I would recommend it to friends ir family if they were looking for a wood stove.

Fairfax, Virginia

"Warm, cozy and cheap"

This upcoming winter is the second winter I'll have my Osburn wood stove, and so far I've been very happy with how it's been working out. I love that it can keep my entire downstairs area toasty warm even in the case of some kind of power outage. I especially like how it gives my house a cozy glow and it's perfect for when guests come over around the holidays. The stove has been working fine and I've never had any issues with it. I expect it to last many more years, but if it ever broke, I'd definitely replace it with another Osburn. My friends are jealous of it when they visit, and I always recommend the brand to someone if I know they're in the market for a wood stove. I think the price point was well worth it, and Osburn has many options to choose from. Overall I'm more than satisfied!

Philadelphia, PA