Oneida Royal Furnace Reviews

"Bad welds"

House filling with smoke and fumes, removed cover to find bad welds had split open in firebox. Oneida Royal will not stand behind their products, even if they are unsafe. Don't buy.

Fred

Remsen

"Great Customer Service!"

Somewhat Satisfied

Great customer service! I had several question I needed answered and they were able to help me without a problem. My house now has heat! Thank you so much.

nerissa

uINPEUSKNKWra

"21 Years and going!"

I have had my Oneida Royal oil furnace since my home was built 21 years ago. No big issues, I do annual service on the furnace. It works like anything else. If you take care of it, it will take care of you!

A Genovese

Upstate NY

"Poor Quality"

Looks like the same issues as others on this site, after 9 years burn pot claps and hole in the heat exchanger. Merry Xmas santa is bring a new furnace, but I have the bill.

C Lagle

New Hampshire

"Stay far away"

12 year old LOR-125A-4B. Problems after 5 years. Maintenance headache. Fumes for past year. Hole in combustion chamber. Can't get parts. Company will not stand behind their lifetime warranty – every excuse in the book. Offered to give me a max $200 on a brand new furnace – whoo-dee-doo. Never again will I own one of these!

Gary E