Olsen Furnace Reviews

"Excellent"

Very efficient, very quiet, no issues, best value.

dmartin

vt

"Olsen"

In 9 years we never had a problem with the furnace system. I would recommend to anyone.

S.Masha

London On

"A great unit"

I am currently in the midst of looking for a furnace to replace my Olsen. I have been in my house for 16 years and, over that time, have had NO trouble whatsoever with the Olsen Ultramax. However, the unit must be near 20 years old and a recent inspection by my serviceman indicates I need to get a new furnace. As I write this, I am getting a week full of estimates from a variety of contractors for many brands of FAG furnaces. So far, I have two quotes, neither of them Olsen. This afternoon it hit me: why am I looking for some other brand when the Olsen has been so good to me? Later this week, a contractor who sells and installs Olsen will be here to give a quote. If he has what I need (2-stage, ECM fan motor, 95% or better AFUE, etc.) and the price is reasonable for all that I want and need, he will get my business. The experiences of other Olsen owners would be appreciated, especially in regard to the newer, 2-stage, etc., units.

B. Cooke

Orillia Ontario Canada

"18 years and going strong."

Maybe I am lucky, but I have never had a problem with this furnace. Nothing, never a service call other than routine maintenance. Never changed a single part, still going strong, but am changing it out this year on time. I have no desire to freeze to death if it finally decides to kick the bucket in the middle of winter.

Sib

"Olsen mid range"

Through the years I've seen 3 igniters go, a control module for the blower and just recently the vent blower and needed a complete cleaning due to the soot build-up in the furnace…..not satisfied whatsoever.

g. groulx