NY Thermal Boiler Reviews

"Garbage"

As most others have already said…Most unreliable system ever. Don't waste your time or money on NTI. Very expensive to fix and trust me it will break down! I would never buy this brand again and will discourage anyone else from doing the same. It really is too bad since the company is Canadian…

Evan

Ontario

"Nti boiler"

Our NTI boiler was fired up December 8, 2016 and we lost domestic got water on Sat (May 13/27). Getting parts are a nightmare might be here Friday. And we are not guaranteed it will even be covered under warranty. Like in on a farm in SK with no hot with a family of 4 is maddening. I hope it's resolved quickly. Angry farm wife.

Crystal

Birch Hills, Saskatchewan

"Controller no longer made for our boiler"

Controller no longer made for our boiler less than 16 years old, and they said: too bad, buy another boiler!!

N L

Alberta, Canada

"It's obviously the installers not knowing how to install the boiler."

I am a professional hydronic installer. I have installed over 400 of these boilers in large and small houses. None of them have ever had a problem. When installing boilers, proper knowledge of primary and secondary piping, zoning, buffer tanks and mixing valves is a must. If your installer advertises that he installs furnaces as well, run. Boilers are the Lamborghini of heating you wouldn't have a Ford dealer work on a Lamborghini. So why have a furnace guy install your boiler? You're asking for trouble.

Alex

Ontario

"Terrible product, worse customer service."

Words cannot begin to express my loathing for this product. I know full well that many of the problems we've experienced were because of poor installation. However, major parts routinely failed despite servicing twice a year and good luck getting parts in a timely manner. The absolute worst customer service I've ever encountered. Over five years, we have doubled up the original price with repair costs. We are now completely replacing having decided to finally stop digging. Please, please don't buy this boiler.

Bryan Olsen