Nordyne Air Conditioner Reviews

"PIECE OF GARBAGE"

Condenser had a leak from day one. Took a while to figure out problem (didn't think new equip would be defective). Ra Townsend charged $104.50 to ship new one. In end with labor & costs it totaled more than $1000.00 extra for this piece of garbage. Terrible customer care!

Robert Bates

Algonac, MI

"I'm an HVAC contractor"

Installed Nordyne which is Nortek equipment for over 8 years. I don't not recommend them, they have gone downhill. Buy another brand of system, that's all I have to say.

Mr. Soto

Texas

Do not spend your money on their pieces of junk.

steve hagan

Panama City, FL

"Had work done to it for 5 years, now need to replace a coil."

Had work done to it for 5 years, now need to replace a coil. Now it's going to cost $1500 to fix.

Timothy BENDALL

Haywood, TN

"Failure to stand behind their product"

Hi, I purchased a unit from ******* *** in Rockledge, Florida. They also installed it. I purchased this a little over a year ago. Since day one, there have been numerous problems with the unit causing numerous days and nights without having heat or air conditioning. The most recent was the compressor going bad and having to be replaced. I decided to get a second opinion when I kept having problems after the compressor was replaced and even more problems were uncovered and not resolved. It is costing me $1600.00 this time for the repairs on a practically new unit. I called and was given the runaround and told I would be called back, which has not happened yet. This is such incredibly poor service from both Nordyne and ******* ***. However, Nordyne authorized ******* *** to sell their products, so they bear the ultimate responsibility.

Dennis Flynn