Nordyne Air Conditioner Reviews

"Good unit"

I have had the unit since 2006 and never had a problem with it until I had to start adding freon this past summer when it developed a leak. Still running it but looking to replace. From what I understand most a/c units only last 9-12 yrs and I believe I got my money out of this one. I would consider running another.

A.C. Deck

Devine, TX

"Wasted my money and time"

Nordyne AC systems are the worst. I wasted over 10 thousand dollars over a few year period on them. Had to replace inside and outside units a few times. Labor costs are not covered and the products leaked Freon inside my home for my family to breathe. This company should be shut down. I had to buy a complete new system from another company. Do not waste your time or money.

Robert

Miami, FL

"CRAP"

4 yrs old and 5 service calls. Replaced circuit board and coil and although Nordyne gave me the parts, labor was very expensive. Service call today and another coil. Enough is enough…ordered a new Trane ac. My advice to potential buyers…STAY Away.

Jerome Roth

Islamorada, FL

"WARNING / DO NOT BUY unless:"

Do not purchase a Nordyne Unit unless, and I repeat unless you have loads of money for constant service calls and these calls are never inexpensive. This unit consistently stops cooling, it was already in a home purchased in 2013 so it was not a "choice" we made. I'll tell ya one thing, if you want to open a new business in Southeast Florida, BECOME AN AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE REPAIR PERSON FOR NORDYNE UNITS. YOU WILL MAKE A FORTUNE ON JUST REPLACING PARTS ON NORDYNE AIRTEMPS IF NOTHING ELSE. Thinking about it my darn self. Every time we turn around it's another $500 bucks for another ac Service call but it seems to be ALWAYS THE SAME ISSUE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON NORDYNE. Their customer SERVICE stink as well.

Joy L. Dixon

Palm Bay, FL

"Nutone/Nordyne AC"

Less than six years old…..3 coils, 2 fans and 2 reversal switches…..enough is enough….ridiculous….not cheap system.

Mr. White