The Navien Combi CH-240 is an on-demand combined ("combi") unit which heats water for central heating as well as for hot showers. This tankless boiler can be set up either inside or outside the house.
Features and specifications of the Navien Combi CH-240
- It has two non-corrosive stainless steel heat exchangers. The heat exchangers have an energy efficiency of 91% when using natural gases and 92% when using propane.
- It comes with a remote control that includes water temperature control, 24 hour scheduling and a user-friendly LCD display.
- This boiler comes with an external sensor. Any changes in external temperature will lead to an automatic response from the boiler to either initiate central heating or halt it.
- It has a built-in water leak detector and carbon monoxide monitoring system.
Safety precautions when using the Navien Combi CH-240
- Ensure the boiler is adequately vented.
- Ensure the water temperature is regulated, especially when children and the elderly are in the house. Do not set the water temperature above 125° F.
Questions about this model?