Natures Comfort Wood Furnace Reviews

"Heck No"

I have owned this outdoor wood burner for 5 years and looking to purchase a new one. I will never again buy a ncb. After the first year, the ash pan warped so bad it was unusable. I called the company and the owner asked me if I was a Democrat or Republican. I asked what that mattered and he said because if you're a Democrat you expect him to fix it for free. I asked what he is going to do to fix the problem since there is a warranty. He told me to have someone weld a new end in it. I told him I wanted him to send me a new pan but he refused. I had a buddy take the pan cut the end off (2 feet) and weld a new piece on but heavier gauge metal. Have not had a problem after that with the pan. Last year 2018 I sprung a leak in the bottom. I again called the company and the owner said it must be where they welded the legs on He said it happens and I should fix it. Since he refused to fix it I welded it myself Total null crap. Now winter of 2019 January for a matter of fact I sprung another leak and I can't seem to find it. So I will wait until spring and will have to take the side off and figure out what is going on. So, as far as I know, there really is no warranty! The owner cares less about what he sells. The dealer close to me but I did not purchase from will not even help me. He told me I should have bought it from him.

Wayne Oppermann

Wisconsin

"Great furnace and great for the price"

I have owned this outdoor furnace for about 3 years now and I am very happy with my purchase. I have had no major issues at all with it and it works perfectly year round. It is a little more pricey than units I have owned in the past, but I think it is worth every penny. Extremely efficient and reliable, and keeps my entire home warm with very little effort. I would definitely buy this brand in the the future and have already recommended it to a few of my friends (one of them actually bought one last year and loves it as well) I would also recommend others to look into Nature's Comfort brand for outdoor furnaces. From my experience and time with this purchase, it is good quality, very reliable and durable for the price, and absolutely a good investment for your home. It is one of the best purchases I made that year, and I feel good about recommending it to others!

JM

Myrtle Beach

"Awesome"

Very well built product. Amazing performance. Does not use a ridiculous amount of wood. Above all else, customer service is second to none. Have dealt with Dave (who owns the company ) and his son Eric. They both went out of their way to answer my questions. This type of service is what makes a company stand out. Thank you Nature's Comfort for building such a great boiler and providing exceptional customer service.

Carson Garland

Virginia

"Stove does an excellent job"

I would recommend Monte to anyone looking to purchase a wood burning stove. The stove does an excellent job heating our 5000+ square foot home built in 1880 and is easy to maintain. Monte provides excellent sales and service. He is very conscientious and will make sure the job is done right.

AARON PHELPS

Kansas

"Would highly recommend"

Nature's Comfort was highly recommended, even over Mahoning Outdoor units, by other owners. I have used this unit for a month and I am very pleased! Thank you for a good product!

C. H. Ulderich