MAYTAG Furnace Reviews

"Maytag Furnace"

Since having the furnace installed in October of 2007, I have had two gas leaks at valve connections in the furnace requiring emergency service. Fortunately, I have caught it before it was life threatening. I have been on the hook for the entire $200+ labour bill each time. The warranty is very misleading.

Rhea

"Happy customer"

I recently purchased a new Maytag high efficient furnace. What sold me was the warranty. 12-year parts and 12-year labor. I got three other quotes and the Maytag was about $200 more than the cheapest quote. Carrier and Lennox only came with a 5-year parts and 1 year labor. They were both higher priced than the Maytag. I don't know about you but this one is a no brainer. I'm planning to live in my house for a long time and this gave me the warm fuzzies knowing that I'm covered for the full 12 years.

Jerald Reamzling

"Love My Maytag"

I Love my Maytag Furnace. It is backed by the best warranty in the industry. It is very quiet and dependable

MAYTAG

"Maytag high efficiency, no heat ,crap"

This furnace has broken down 3 times in a year and for 4 months of that we had it shut off. (for the summer) I hate this stupid thing. The first time it quit (3 months old) we were away and our house froze up. It was making weird noises so they changed the fan or some such thing. The vent pipe had frozen up so they said it shut down because of that. Now when it starts acting up it blows on low but the burner won't kick in and it starts clicking, zapping and then clunking. Second time it did it this went on for two hours then it started working again.. third time for four hours. (I suspect that the first time, when the vent pipe froze up when we were away it was probably also doing this) When it is heating and comes on high it is so noisy that you have to turn up the T.V. I wouldn't recommend this furnace to anyone!!! I'm ready to pitch this piece of junk in the garbage.

Lori

Red Deer, AB

"Great unit …..feel bad for The Lonely Guy"

I've had my Maytag high eff. furnace for several years now, super quiet, heats great, never had a single issue! I can see why they put such a long warranty on them! They never have to fix them! I guess the Maytag lonely guy story is true!

Gregg