MAYTAG Furnace Reviews

"Maytag Furnace Review"

The Maytag M1200 furnace was one of the best investments I have ever made in my life. When I was young, I remember my parents had a very poor working and antiquated furnace which showed residual effects in terms of quality throughout the house. I really like the look of the M1200 furnace as it is stationed outside to show to the people living on my street. Additionally, I really liked the fact that given the brutal winter, my family and I stayed very warm which was important as several members of my family caught colds and needed the moderated temperature. One of the small disadvantages to this furnace was the difficultly that we had installing it given such a large device. I put my stamp of approval on this furnace and hope that you can enjoy the warm winter that my family I experienced this year. Good luck on your search!

North Brunswick, NJ

"Installation is the Key"

I want to start by saying I am a contractor and have worked with Maytag for over a decade. I have installed 4 of the systems for myself and hundreds for customers. I sell them because they just don't break. I see a post that someone has had 27 problems with their system. This HAS to be an installation proplem. I have contacted that person and they will not give me the information so I can get them help.

Tom Schulz

Fort Madison, Ia

"Home Owner"

I have a new home i moved into in 2008. We bought Maytag HVAC units. The house has 2 units which each of have had to be serviced 27 times in this period of time . If you dont want a lemon dont buy MAYTAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Gidley

"Love My Maytag"

After 2 weeks of estimates and 2 weeks of research, I pushed the button and purchased a new Maytag furnace and air system. Best warranty in the industry and seems to be the highest quality as well. I am very happy with my decision, system was installed 6 weeks ago and I am very impressed with the performance. On a side note, when I told the other contractors that I was buying the Maytag system they all wanted to say bad things about this brand, I feel they are not able to compete with this great system, so they try to dog it to make theirs look better.

B. Branson

Dayton, Ohio

"BEST DEAL BY FAR!"

I got prices from 7 area companies, looked at the top lines such as maytag, lennox, carrier, and even the bottom barrel ones like goodman and amana, so i had a wide variety of choices. with the maytag not only did i get the best quality, but pricing was right in the middle! i absolutely love it, the heat is way more even in my home also since putting it in..the air conditioner is …just insanely way above everything else i looked at!

K. Chapman