MAYTAG Furnace Reviews

"Maytag Furnace"

Very bad customer service with maytag contractors, I have many problems with it and when I call the contractor FAGNAN's furnace services, They want to charge me for part and labor even I have 10 years warranty . their excuse that Maytag doesn't pay them.

Aziz

Calgary , Canada

"Very Bad Furnace"

We had a Maytag furnace installed in 2006. It is high efficiency and was very expensive. It has never worked properly. We have to have someone out several times a year to fix it. It stops working all the time. I'm now ready to throw it out and buy a new furnace. Any suggestions on what brand I should buy?

Mary C.

Red Deer, AB

"Terrible Furnace"

We had this top line furnace installed in 2006 and have had nothing but trouble with it. It has broken down twice, the heat in our home is uneven and unpleasant, and it sounds like a train coming through the house when the furnace starts up. It is now 2012 and we're tossing this piece of junk and replacing it with a furnace that works. $5000+ furnace heating over a period of 6 years…now being thrown out…pretty bad investment and our monthly heating costs were way higher than we ever had with the furnace that came with the home when we purchased it.Maytag should be reimbursing owners of these rotten furnaces that were sold around 2006. Not sure what kind of Maytag furnace is being sold in 2012 but be careful when purchasing a Maytag!

Chrissy

Red Deer

"Do not purchase in the State of Minnesota"

We had a furnace tune-up and was told our co level was higher than normal and we should either repair or replace our nine year old Carrier. Not expecting such a major purchase it was a shock. After agonizing over how much to spend and which brand to buy, I put in a Maytag. After one day it stopped working and the installer came out to repair it. After the second day it stopped working and now waiting on a repair. Water is building up inside the furnace and they apparently aren't sure how to stop it. Don't buy a Maytag in Minnesota.

Very, Very Unhappy

Minnesota

"Awesome Furnace! Quiet and reliable!"

I would highly recommend any Maytag furnace! Just make sure it is the m1200 Series for the best warranty! Haven't had a problem with it since though!

David Clark