Luxaire Heat Pump Reviews

"Homeowner"

Only 4 year old units. Have broken down 4 times costing me about 1700 dollars in labor cost. Warranty does not cover labor cost. DO NOT ever buy York/Luxaire brand.

Simon

Atlanta

"Mrs."

We live in a new subdivision with approximately 300 homes and we have been in our home for 5 years. The unit worked fine for the first 2 years and ever since then we have been pouring money into it. In the 5 years we have had this, we have had to have a new coil, 4 mother boards and various other things. We will be replacing our unit soon and would not recommend a Luxaire to anyone.

C. Karnafel

"Luxaire"

This is a piece of shit. You could get more heat out of a corpse!!

G Nolan

"Luxaire a Lemon"

I have had terrible experiences with this unit. First two years, it worked fine. Then, a compressor burned out. The next year, the compressor burned out again. The third year, various sensors were installed. Seems like nobody knows how to fix these things. I spent $500 the first year, $480 the second year, and I just paid $460 for my most recent fix. My heating bills tripled for the two winter months each year. We are lucky the unit was still under warranty. I am so happy that warm weather is coming. Do not buy a Luxaire!!!!

J. Isaacs

"TERRIBLE"

I have had my Luxaire heat pump almost 4 years- the blower motor and fan condenser motor went bad at the same time; Not even 4 years and it's broken. Impossible to find someone to fix it while in warranty. Only the installer can do it and he screwed me. Install not even built to code I later found out. Frustrated. Very frustrated. May Luxaire go bankrupt. Oh, yeah, bitter too.

Leon K.