Luxaire Furnace Reviews

"All Luxaire Products"

I am a contractor who has been selling Luxaire going on seven years now. I was with a Carrier dealer for 15 years before I can tell you the problems that I have with Luxaire are pretty much a big zero. The last thing a contractor wants is to have to go do warranty calls with no pay for a product he put in. Once again it all goes back to who put the product in were they trained or did they not even read the install manual. I could be selling any brand out there but Luxaire has proven their all American made product is by far the best I have seen. So do yourself a favor don't waste your time reading all the reviews of people that did not want to pay a qualified contractor to install furnace or air and find a good Luxaire dealer you will not be sorry plus 10 year warranties on everything. Need references I can give you 100's of more than satisfied customers just email me.

Roger Findley

white lake mi

"Luxaire Modulating furnace"

Luxaire modulating furnace is the best thing that has ever happened to my house since we lived here 12 years. Our house is 2 stories and always hot and cold some rooms didn't even heat. But since the new unit was installed you can go anywhere in my house and its the same temperature and you can not even hear it running, my gas bills have gone way down too. Thank you Luxaire for such a fine product.

D.J Smithers

Waterford, Mi

"GARBAGE"

Had this Luxaire furnace High Performance installed in 2001, it has had nothing but problems. The secondary heat exchanger clogs up and we get no heat. I have to take the furnace apart pull the heat exchanger out and wash it and clean it and reassemble the furnace, takes about 5 to 6 hours to do all this. The last time I took it apart it looked like the primary exchanger tubes were full of rust which I cleaned out. When you call them they blow you off. The local contractors they recommend have no answer. Stay away from luxaire.

J. Dissapointed

Lake Milton Ohio

"Pressure switch"

After replacing the pressure switch 3 times in the first year, the answer now is to remove line and blow into hose. All I can say is never leave the house in the winter! I put this furnace in for higher energy rating, to save money. Had problems every winter since. No response from luxaire as to customer service.

EDWIN EVE

NORTH LIMA,OHIO

"Installer"

I have sold Luxaire for several years. There are only two ways to see this product from the homeowners perspective: love it or hate it. I can tell you that I have contractors that will only install Luxaire because it works well and there are contractors that call me an hour after completing the installation wanting to know why the system is not operating properly. It boils down to this: Are you a homeowner looking for the absolute cheapest contractor or are you willing to pay for a good, confidant contractor that knows what they're doing? That's the difference-you get what you pay for.

Proud Luxaire Distributor