Luxaire Furnace Reviews

"Heating and cooling"

Excellent service provided by Ryan's Heating, and the equipment is top of the line and the right size for our 2700 square foot home. The heating unit is performing extremely well in this subzero weather we are having. I highly recommend this unit to everyone.

E Williams

Youngstown, OH

"Good product"

I'm a fully licensed contractor. I've installed Carrier, Lennox, Keeprite and Luxaire furnaces. I've stuck mainly to Luxaire for the last 6 years and never have to go back to my installs for repairs. If you hire a butcher, any brand will give you problems. Luxaire products are great if they're installed properly. Thermostats, zone controls, pumps, and leaking drains have nothing to do with the furnace; they're installation problems. No need to bash the brand, when it's mostly the installer's butcher install.

Steve

Caledon

"Forget warranty coverage"

Had to replace 2008 ac unit. Nothing but excuses from Luxaire. Reality is there is no warranty coverage. If you have nothing else going on in your life you may get 10.00 off a new unit if you work hard enough, but don't count on it. Bought different brand. Would never consider luxaire in the future.

c. blaesser

Plymouth MI

"Luxaire by York"

For those having problems with ignition for the Luxaire furnace the fix is: CLEAN ALL RUST OUT OF BURNERS OR REPLACE WITH NEW BURNERS. I HAVE DONE THIS AND VERY SATISFIED WITH FURNACE EFFIENCY.

K. Adams

PA

"Very Unsatisfied"

Renovated our home from top to bottom–during this whole process I ended up getting the Luxaire high efficiency hvac system and it's been a complete nightmare! I worry that we won't have heat on the coldest of days and worry that we won't have ac on the hottest of days. One zone will be working one zone won't, needed to replace both of the thermostats at a cost of $700 (which I'm skeptical about). We continue to have the same problems– no one is able to fix it, the heat cuts off and we have to reboot the system. It might work for 20 minutes then it cuts out again. Never reaches the temperature that the thermostat is set for. I live in constant fear of being without heat. Spend the extra money on a good unit!

happygirl