Luxaire Furnace Reviews

"Allen's"

It is energy efficient and yes I would buy this unit again. I also purchased an air conditioner.

D. Hileman

Texas

"I.D. fan longevity"

Somewhat Satisfied

The I.D. fan started "chirping" after 13 months (bearing failure). McKeon and Wood (of Napanee) replaced the unit with no cost to us, but it leaves us wondering if this expensive part is prone to failure. Otherwise, we quite like the furnace, and would have responded "very satisfied" to other parts of your survey.

Ken Healy

Bath, Ontario, Canada

"Luxaire ran for 4 months before trouble started & has never quit giving trouble."

First was the pressure switch, second repair was inducer fan, third repair was another pressure switch, fourth problem failed control panel & last problem a limit switch. The original contractor (cheap) installed furnace was removed because it was over 25 years old, thought the plenum would be rusted or cracked. After having this new piece of crap installed we tore down the removed furnace to examine the fire box only to find it in perfect condition & 25 years of no failures. Took out a Lexus & replaced it with a Ford.

J. Claws

Rochester, MN

"Crap, crappie and more crap"

Purchased in May 2010. In January 2015, I needed to replace it due to the fact that repairs were more than the originally cost. The installation was apparently incorrect. Will never consider this company again.

cathie love

Canada

"Overall"

Very satisfied so far. No problems, excellent unit.

ralph catrett