Luxaire Furnace Reviews

"Excellent!"

I just replaced a Luxaire after 16 years. Will admit I wasn't diligent about annual maintenance and didn't always change the filter on time, and even with that being the case, I did not have even one repair done to the furnace in the 16 years. Very satisfied!

S. Smith

Ontario, Canada

"Answering your survey"

Somewhat Satisfied

I don't like how loud this unit is and I wonder if something can be done to adjust the noise it makes when it's running. I have to really turn up the television in order to hear when it's running.

Catherine A.

"Missing parts"

The outlet for the condensate required additional purchase (adapter) to connect condensate trap that was supplied.

David Orr

Elmira, NY

"Love it!"

I replaced a 17 year old system with the new 17 Seer Luxaire equipment. My old equipment was so loud indoors. This new furnace…unbelievably quiet! The outdoor equipment is just as quiet! I love the smooth and quiet sounds coming from them when they are in operating mode. Can't wait to see the savings on my utility bills!

Stephanie

Vidalia, LA

"Great Job"

The contractor and his associates were first rate. They did an excellent job and were very professional. They were there on time and completed the job just as they promised. They did not try to hard sell any products. They explained all the products thoroughly and allowed me to decide which furnace fit my needs. I would use them again and highly recommend them. The product I chose works great.

G. Ahee