LG Heat Pump Reviews

"Two Mini Splits"

I had two separate units, a 18000btu and 24000btu installed in May 2017 in twelve months time instead of buying 700 gallons of heating oil I paid 1224.00 dollars tax inc extra on my hydro bill. At minus 22 celsius I burnt 6 armloads of wood supplementing them but left them on. Very happy. I live near Crabbe Mt. In N.B.

S. Billings

Hainesville, NB

"LG Heat Pumps are GARBAGE"

I bought an lg Heat Pump from Halifax Heating Residential 5 months ago. At a little under 4 months the motherboard and the indoor motor blew. Between the terrible service from Halifax Heating Residential, waiting for parts to arrive from Korea and the wrong parts being ordered, we are now 5 weeks with a non-operating lg Heat Pump. Totally unacceptable!!! And Halifax Heating Residential doesn't seem in any rush to get our Heat Pump back running. When the parts come in Halifax Heating Residential does nothing but schedule a regular appointment 2 days later. The technician has been to repair it 4 times and it is still not repaired!! Before we decided on what company in Halifax, N.S. to install our Heat Pump, we had over 12 companies come in and give us a quote. Based on their service they say they give on their website, with 24/7 emergency service and the salesperson said they have 4 service teams out doing repairs, we chose Halifax Heating Residential. Well the 24/7 service only exists if all that is wrong with the Heat Pump is a blown fuse. Otherwise good luck. When we called and complained, they said that this had happened to over 60 units. Based on that lg Heat Pumps are garbage. 5 weeks without a Heat Pump…that would never happen to a house with a furnace!!

Digger

Halifax, NS

"LG and source service"

Bought 4 lg units in 2014. One blew the compressor board on December 4th. Nobody could figure problem for two weeks. Then it took one month to get parts that literally meant rebuilding unit. Source and lg refused to give me a new unit. They quoted me $500.00 to $1000.00 to put it back together. The biggest rip off I've ever dealt with. Over 7 weeks in winter without unit. Would never purchase lg or anything from Source pei.

vwood

Price Edward Island, Canada

"Never again LG"

Got my 3 units heat pumps installed through Hayward Healthy Home Solutions & Heat Pumps in Moncton, New Brunswick. Temperatures dropping to -10 degrees and they are just blowing out cold air on the inside units. Terrible service and the only advice they gave us was that we need a second heat system as back up. Was cold over Christmas and they offered us the next available service in one week. Got them installed 3 months ago. Does anyone know if I can cancel this and force them to take off the pumps again? Thx michael

Michael Berndt

Good Corner, NB

Had more problems with LG heatpumps than with all other brands put together. That's all I can say: junk parts.

joe john