Lennox Furnace Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Lennox Furnace Reviews

"Works fine but too noisy"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

This furnace is so noisy that my cat hid in the back room for 4 days, hardly coming out or eating. It was installed in a closet in my living room adjacent to my bedroom. The thing makes a horribly loud sound when it comes on, worse when the flame ignites, and worse still when the fan starts. It has a high-pitched whine throughout as well. It is horrible. That said, it works fine, warms the house well. But it has only been 10 days since installation. I wish the contractor had taken the location of the furnace into consideration when they decided which model to install. My neighbor has a new Air-Flo, and it is so quiet that I only noticed the warm air coming out of the vent, never heard it come on, yet it is also in a closet adjacent to their living room.

Cynthia Strain

Highlands, NC

"Lasted only 6.5 years"

Our Lennox motor went out in just 6 1/2 years. Not a quality product. I will never own Lennox again!

Scott

Utah

"Lennox the best furnace"

Purchased a Lennox gas furnace and it's still working. The only reason why I'm considering replacing my furnace is because I know it's no longer energy efficient. Otherwise I would not replace it. Two service calls in 23 years, and one of those calls we found it was the thermostat, not the furnace! Lennox is by far the best, even in cold Chicago winters!

M. Perez

Chicago, IL

"Lennox Furnace Keeps Us Warm"

I've owned my Lennox furnace since November 2008. I was moving to this condo from Florida, and my daughter, who lives in this same town where the condo is located, investigated several different brands of furnaces. Of course, we discussed brands, models, and prices over the phone. She and I chose this Lennox model over all the others. She had it installed (replaced the very old furnace in the condo) so the furnace was ready for me when I arrived in February of 2009. I paid for the furnace in 2008. I like this furnace because it is quick to heat and I can adjust the level of heat easily with my Lennox thermostat. I have my furnace served once a year by the same Service Experts who installed it for my daughter. They keep it running nicely for me. Thus, I have no complaints about my Lennox furnace. Regarding repairs, as I mentioned, I have it serviced once a year. It has never needed repairs, only regular maintenance. I would definitely recommend this Lennox furnace model to others and I would certainly buy another Lennox furnace if and when it becomes necessary. Over the years, my family has owned Lennox furnaces and we've always had good service from Lennox equipment.

Salt Lake City, UT

"My Lennox Whisper Heat furnace review"

I am very satisfied with my Lennox furnace. This is the original furnace from when the house was built and I bought in nineteen ninety. It runs quietly and has been for twenty six years now. Whenever the cold weather is upon us, my furnace kicks on every single time it's needed. I have never had a problem with this furnace. No repairs or repairmen have ever been needed. I really like the fact that after all these years, my Lennox furnace runs as quietly and efficient as the first day it kicked on over twenty five years ago. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Lennox furnaces to anyone in need.

Troy,New York