Lennox Furnace Reviews | FurnaceCompare®

Lennox Furnace Reviews

"Costco Lennox Heating & Airconditioning Installed October 2017"

We had a Engineer Chris who give us an estimate on replacing our York Heating and air conditioner. This was our third company giving an estimate. What was impressive, is Chris was the only one who asked us a series of questions. It was what he needed to give us the system that would best suit our needs. Chris was very professional, and extremely knowledgeable. Two months after the installation, he came back to look over the entire installation, and asked us if we were satisfied. Our new Lennox, is quieter, it will circulate the air from the living room to the back bedrooms when using the fireplace. We went with 80% efficiency, because after talking to Chris, it was the best in meeting our needs. The installers Rob and Scott, worked all day without a break, and did a great job. We are Costco members, and went through Costco. Both my husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Donna Simale

Schaumburg, IL

"Just installed"

Just has it installed, gives off great heat, but it's noisy. The reviews said it was quiet, that's not true. It sounds like a jet engine shutting down when it shuts down, and it comes through the vents in my house and a constant hum, like the hum of the jet engine. Way too loud, my wonderful installer has come back 3 times to try to fix it, even changed out parts and reworked vents, nothing has helped. It is terrible

L Millr

Calgary Alberta

"Big Mistake"

Purchased furnace on November 14, 2013 & paid over $8,000. I'm on a fixed income so made no interest payments for six months. On November 2, 2015 the condensed pump went out (only one year warranty on this part) it wasn't covered & I paid $312 to get it replaced. On October 2014 furnace wouldn't work & repairman charged $147 to diagnosis problem. The inside blower needed to be replaced. Part was under warranty but labor was $356. The furnace is still under warranty & it's already breaking down. My recommendation to anyone is to look at a different brand & avoid this one at all costs!

Lynda Erickson

Everett, WA

"New Construction"

New construction & our furnace has only seen 3 winters. 2Nd year a sensor broke & needed replacing. This year (October) the igniter burnt up due to a completely fried motherboard. Needed to replace both. Parts & labor not covered for first repair and labor $300 for last repair not covered. Waited 3 days in 35 degree weather for part to arrive. Cringe at the thought of next season. Will never purchase this furnace again & am tempted to call our builder to complain.

Anne

Minnesota

"Wonderful Furance"

Pascal and his helper installed it in a day. The City will inspect Wednesday. First I noticed how quiet is is. I have the fan running at about 30% to get rid of the smells from the vent glue, but in a few days that will be gone. Love it, it's so quiet. Would recommend it to anyone.

L Millr