Lennox has been producing a wide range of cooling and heating products since it started operations in 1890. The G60 gas furnace is one of the products in the heating range. The G60 features include:
- Greater temperature control due to the two-stage operation
- Quiet operation thanks to the continuous low-speed fan setting
- High-quality ArmorTuf aluminized steel Duralok heat exchanger
- Efficient and reliable operation with the SureLight control board
- Minimized operation sounds due to the insulated blower compartment
- Durable steel cabinet which is coated with high-quality textured paint
The Lennox G60 series operates at 80% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). The G60 furnace also has a dual-fuel capability which means customers can add an electric heat pump and alternate between electric and gas heat to optimize energy use and lower heating costs.
Questions about this model?