Lennox Boiler Reviews

"CompleteHeat – No Heat"

I have just replaced my Lennox Complete Heat HM30 Boiler after 8 years of endless problems. It leaked from its second year, but I was told that the replacement unit being offered was worse, so better to stay with the original. Lennox's approach to the situation has convinced me never to buy another Lennox product. I now have an NTI boiler – fantastic, quiet, instant, and uses less gas for more heat!

W. Croker

"Lennox CWB-4 Boiler"

Three different opinions on what is wrong. Rollover switch installed in October and supposedly that was the problem and ran for a week. Then it stopped and a circuit board was the problem (not true). Then another 3 or 4 days and not working again. So now they say it is sooted up and would take 2 men and 2 days work to take the chambers to the car wash to clean them out. These sounds really weird. How big could the chambers be, that it would take that long to do that? Also a quote of $1,000.00 was given to do the job, which seems very unreal. So, we do not know if anybody knows anything about this unit we purchased in 2003 and expecting it to perform like our American Standard we had before for 30 plus years with only minor problems. We are very dissatisfied with this Lennox gwb-4 Boiler. We do luckily have a wood stove to keep us warm, but we are very displeased with this unit and the service.

Ed and Alice Gereau

"Lennox furnace GWB9-100"

There claim to saving 30% in gas cost is faults! We've had nothing but problems with our boiler, which was installed almost 8 years ago. Every year (but 1 year) we've had to replace parts. This year we decided to have it cleaned and service (prevent any problems during the winter months) and found major issues….so the boiler is down again…for 9 days so far. No idea when it will be fixed. Will never buy a Lennox again!!!

C Carlson

"LENNOX HM30"

We have literally put 1,000's of dollars a year into this HM30 unit in repairs and regular maintenance. Now the tank is leaking and must be replaced. This unit ran our radiant floor heat and hot water. This is by far the worst piece of equipment I have owned in a home in the 16 years I've owned a home. We are probably going to replace with a Phoenix or Munchkin. Does anyone know about these either of these products?

Mark G.

Southern WI

"Lennox Complete Heat system"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Unit failed just after start up, factory rep in our in house found sadder bee-bee's inside the sealed heat exchanger. Circulation pump fails often, tank leaks water on my floor. We bought the highest priced boiler unit and built our house around it. Now Lennox wants to remove it and just give us a mid Efficiency range air handler. I can't just switch to an electric water heater like Lennox wants us to.

Ozarks Missouri