Lennox Boiler Reviews

"Do NOT recommend–"

This furnace barely works. By that I mean, it feels like I don't even have one. The house is always cold. And what is very sad is that I only need the heating for 3-4 months of the year. And during those months, this boiler does not do it's job. The heat exchanger lasted less than 2 years before it developed a leak. I paid over $2,000 for replacement of the heat exchanger and many other parts. Now the unit is backfiring and short cycling. I called for customer service, but the local company rep just ignores my emails. Another problem is that I just cannot manage to reach humans at the company Customer Relations number. This company just sells terrible products, with even worse customer service. They're boilers can't even be called boilers, and they charge way too much to fix their garbage. If you want a boiler that actually works, I recommend that you do not buy this one, or any other Lennox boiler. I would not recommend this to a friend, and if I could go back in time to stop myself from buying this boiler, I would do it in a heart beat.

Trenton, New Jersey

"Need A Gas-Fired Boiler For Your Home? Dave Lennox Is The Way To Go!"

When my former husband and I built our home ten years ago, and the builder we used recommended that we choose a Dave Lennox Signature. It cost slightly more than the standard Lennox models, but it was worthwhile, we were told, because of the performance rating and the fact that it is an EnergyStar. We lived in an area where utilities can be expensive, and EnergyStar ratings are important to us. The most notable feature about these boilers, from a layperson's perspective, is how quiet they are. They are virtually silent as they fire up. They are excellent as far as power consumption. Where we live, we have harsh winters and unpredictable temperatures, and the Dave Lennox maintains a very consistent temperature, regardless of what is going on outside. Esthetically, the unit is compact when compared to other boilers, and it was designed to have a thin profile so as not to take up excessive space. The house was sold last year, and one of the selling points was that we had a Dave Lennox installed. The company offers a 15 year warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10 year warranty on other parts, and so far, neither has been needed. If I build another home, I will definitely specify the Dave Lennox Signature.

Wallingford, CT (home was built in Cheshire, CT)

"Garbage"

Spent over $7,000 for new boiler in 2000. Every year LBA heating and cooling came to repair. Over the last 10 years spent nearly $3,500 to repair. Now no heat again and told cannot be repaired. LBA will replace for another $5,000. Bull, replace it free they know it is garbage.

mr. freezing

"Complet Heat"

Since my home was completed in 2001 and I had a Complete Heat with air handler installed it has been nothing but problems. They tried over the phone to blame the installers but when they inspected it called it a text book installation. My 3rd unity since last Oct 2009 is leaking right now. Niether Polaris or Lennox are making things right. I have asked for a 90% furnace and a tankless water heater. Hopefully someone will come through. Lennox in Ontario California never returns calls. Been trying for 3 years. Finally called Texas and at least they answer the phone.

R. Leslie

Los Osos, CA

"Mm30-150"

This is the worst furnace on the market,it has been replaced 3 times since 2000 cost me a fortune every winter that is when it goes out, broke down now they dont stand by their product would not recomend it to anyone

j kenney