Air Conditioner Reviews

"Very effiecient cooling system"

Somewhat Satisfied

I Have owned this keenwood for about 6 months because I recently replaced my old one. I like that it gets cold. Although I do not like that it can be noisy at times.I have not yet had to repair it because it is somewhat new. I would reccomend it to someone with a spending limit, but if you want to with the best I would not reccomend it. I would buy the same one again if I had to replace it again because it is very affordable. I purchased it from sears used at a low price of one hundred and fifty dollars. So far I have not had any major issues with it other than the fact that it can get pretty loud. This is only when I set the temperature under 60 degrees farenheit, above that temperature it is as quiet as a church mouse. It produces quality air that I was very pleased with for the price.

Las Vegas,NV