Keeprite Furnace Reviews

"Stay away from KeepRite Furnace"

If you have money you want to get rid of buy a KeepRite Furnace . The Heat exchanger must be badly designed or poorly manufactured maybe both. Every time you have this furnace checked before winter there is a high chance Direct Energy will RED TAG the furnace.

Helmut Redermeier

Penetanguishene, Ontario

"Cheaprite"

This is my fourth home. I never had issues like this before. The furnace is 7 years old. I replaced the board, PSwitch and ignitor. What else can go wrong?? I'm contemplating on replacing the furnace. I've been told by the service tech that Keeprites are known for their heat exchanger cracks and I should have it serviced annually!

Dan Stefan

"Terrible Furnace"

I found this web site while researching a replacement for my 7 year old Keeprite furnace. After five years (just beyond the warranty period) the condenser needed replacement, $750.00. Now the heat exchanger is cracked. It is a dog!

J D Harris

"KeepRite Furnace"

The unit was 11 years old when we purchased the house 11 years ago. We have not had any issues with this unit. It looks like the fan/limit control was changed before we bought the house. It was made in Brantford, Ontario, Canada but that factory has been closed. I would try another KeepRite.

Don P.

"review"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Blower motor noisy after 56 months of use.

Gerry Breault