Keeprite Furnace Reviews

"Don't Blame the Furnace"

I had been having issues with my Keeprite furnace not starting all the time and blowing cold air. Same issues a lot of people on here are having. I changed filters,flame sensor,condensate pump,cleaned the trap etc. I finally broke down and called a repair dealer. He tested everything, no problems. The problem all along was the company who installed it in the first place, they didn't have the proper 2deg grade on the exhaust piping and they put the furnace with a negative grade angle so it was filling with condensate! The repair company cut the piping angled it correctly and leveled the furnace with the proper angle. Hey! Guess what! It works! The installer was the problem!. Don't always blame the furnace.

C McConnell

Edmonton AB

"TOTAL JUNK"

We bought a brand new house built in 2006 by Montana Construction. They installed a Keeprite furnace and here we are 7 years later and it is seriously acting up already. It stops working until we turn the power off and back on to it. Then it heats the house up again and turns itself off again. I will never reccomend Montana Construction of Saskatoon or Keeprite furnaces. I found out Montana saves money by installing the cheapest of everything they can get their hands on to maximize profits. Oh, and the furnace also burned out completly the first 6 months it was in the house… But was replaced by the installer under warranty that time.

Curt Warkentin

Saskatoon, SK

"Angry customer"

Hi, I have been a general contractor for 25 years. I have never installed a bigger piece of junk in a house than the Keeprite furnace I installed in my own house I just finish building. It is so noisy it keeps me awake at night. I have had to repair it once already because it sounded like a bomb going off every time the burner came on. Now it looks like I need to replace the pressure switch on it by what the indicator lights are showing. And by the fact it heats up the house sometimes & sometimes it dose not heat up the house. This is on a 2 year old furnace. Judging by what I have read on most of the other reviews, we should be starting a law suit against Keeprite.

Don

Seba Beach Alberta

"Pretty crappy"

I thought I was getting a good furnace but it has been breaking down since we got the furnace, always have to replace sensors, and have to call in a plumber to fix it so I have put in more money for the furnace than what it is worth.

J Leader

claresholm ab canada

"Brutal Product"

Not sure on model but we had a Keeprite furnace installed September, 2011 and in December a part went putting a ton of water on our rumpus room carpet. Then one month later had to have another part replaced because of the noise level of the furnace. I am absolutely not impressed and when I tried to explain to main distributor in Canada was told "we make an excellent product". Really!?!?

Cathy Martin