Keeprite Furnace Reviews

"Great furnace after 3 years"

Had a new Keeprite furnace (96% Efficiency) & AC installed in December 2012. After 3 years of year-round use, it has performed well & without fail. No issues or problems. I am very happy with its performance & operation. Heating bills are low.

Ross McNab

Peterborough, Ontario

"Furnace operation"

I had this furnace installed in May 2015 and now that the colder weather has arrived I find this furnace has very noisy operation. The fan is quiet but when the burners come on they are very noisy and it wakes me up at night. My previous furnace was a York and I'm sorry for switching brands.

J Hirst

Cornwall, Ontario

"Issue with fan motor"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

I definitely would never buy this product again. I installed it in 2009. I have had a Lennox before – an older model, not very efficient. I do regret getting rid of it. It worked for 25 years without any issue and was still working when I changed it to the Keeprite. I am on the third blower motor in 6 years. My technician charges me $150.00 every time I have had to change it. Stay away from these furnaces, nothing but money guzzlers.

Cathy Bellissimo

Toronto, Canada

"Good furnace and AC unit so far."

Somewhat Satisfied

We had our furnace installed in 2012 and hadn't had any problems yet till the water pump stopped pumping water in 2015. Called my installer and apparently it isn't covered under warranty so they just sent me a bill for 200 bucks, LOL. Ridiculous, I could have bought a pump and put it in myself as easy as plugging in a toaster and they bill me for 100 bucks for labor. Anyways, I don't think that is Keeprites pump, it was some no name, probably refurbished 'Made in China' pos they put in when it was installed. We just had a Keeprite Ac unit put in by the same company, 3 months now, no problems at all. I am starting to wonder about these 10-year warranties, though. They sound like a pipe dream. I am sure they will nickel and dime me on labor and other bullshit charges too.

TJL

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

"Top"

I love my Keeprite furnace and AC. I've had them for 8 years with no problems.

A.johnson