Keeprite Air Conditioner Reviews

"Poor Support"

Customer support has proved itself absolutely terrible. I'd be happy to provide copies of e-mails from some support flunky that shows he knows nothing about the products he's to help the customer with. I'll be very surprised if there's even a response for these comments. I will be posting the e-mails in question absolutely everywhere I can.

S. Bernard

"2 ton keeprite central air conditioner"

We purchased a Keeprite central A/C from Sears Canada in 1975 and it is still running well. As of May 2010, we have had virtually no problems with the same. We live in Toronto, Ontario and experience very warm summers. We know that this unit has served us well, however we feel that it may soon expire, probably during a heat wave and therefore are doing our home work to know what next to buy. I have reviewed the furnace compare website and can't find any worthy products with good repair histories to replace our unit. Any worth while suggestions?

Bob Hopkinson