Janitrol Furnace Reviews

"Great Furnace\AC"

I have had a Janitrol Furnace in my house for over 14 years and never had a problem with it. In addition to having one for my personal use, I have installed many Janitrol furnaces\A/C's over the past 10 or so years. I have had a few call-backs, but Janitrol's (Goodman's) service was always satisfactory and they fixed the problem in a timely matter. I wouldn't hesitate one second at putting in a Janitrol (now Goodman) furnace.

K. Johnson

Naperville, IL

"Home owner"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

I have had a lot of trouble with the flame sensor becoming dirty or corroded, which causes the furnace to fail to ignite. I have to clean the sensor 2-3 times each winter. Usually during the coldest days, of course.

G. Simmons

Green River, WY

"Janitrol downflow Furnace"

This Janitrol furnace was installed in my house in 1958 when it was built. We are still using it. We had a central a/c unit installed in it in 1977 from Sears and it is still in operation and doing well.

Melvin Williams

Franklin Furnace, Ohio

"????"

Has given me no problems since installed and is still going

D Whitaker

"Janitrol M-100"

We purchased our house about 4 years ago. I was a little concerned with the older furnace in the house & had a furnace inspection completed prior to purchasing. The contractor checked it out completely & said he couldn't find any problems & said that he has never had any heat exchanger problems with these models. I am assuming that the furnace is the original furnace & the house was built in 1965 (43 years). It looks like it was originally a propane furnace, & converted to natural gas when it became available. We haven't had any problems with it at all, but are considering upgrading to a new energy efficient model as the costs of natural gas continue to rise.

Calvin Lamb