Janitrol Furnace Reviews

"Stay away from these units!"

Somewhat Unsatisfied

Had a new Janitrol installed in '92, had so many problems with it I got(for a $550. charge) a replacement installed in late '94. It has been nothing but problems..and this one they won't replace. It was supposed to be there top of the line model but it is lucky if it lights then when it does it pulsates and vibrates like a truck on the road to long. Had several contractors out and even the gas company tested the meter and regulators{after Janitrol tried to say that was the problem} and it is all the furnace, the ppl who love theres have old ones,they were good a long time ago. Now they are Goodman and junk!

J. Barton

"Janitrol"

My furnace is over 20 years old. Since I bought my house, for 11 years, never had problems with furnace (did not even know that I need to change/clean filters – I know it is bad). Looking to upgrade now (this one burns to much $$$) But looking at the reviews here it seems that janitrol original quality is not there anymore :(((

nick

"How about u being honest about your furnace"

We are very lucky to be alive today as our furnace severely malfunctioned 2 seperate times both of which resulted in melted parts. our whole house could have burned down this last time which was last winter our own heating co said you were the cheapest co out there and your workmanship was lousy!!!! You paople are asses thanks for nothing and putting our family in danger too bad you really don't stand behind your product. Now we are the happy owners of a carrier furnace

Robert Duarte

"Sweating in ohio"

Replaced in 2003, dead in 2009. Have had several problems in the last 2 years and now compressor is bad. It is sad when the consumer is the one that has to suffer for the junk that these companies are producing. no wonder the economy is the way it is!

Lori Khune

"14 Years & No Problems"

Had a Janitrol furnace and air conditioning unit installed in 1995 and it has been trouble free. We live in the mountains at about 2000 ft. in elevation. Lots of winter days below freezing. Some below zero! Our Janitrol furnace gets a work out. It's always up to the task. Summers here bring average daily temperatures in the mid to high 70's with periods of 80*+ humid weather. The air conditioner has never failed to keep tour house comfortable even on the hottest of those days. I'm very happy with the performance and dependability of our Janitrol heating/cooling unit.

Joe Messinger