Boiler Reviews

"Central Boiler – reduces heating cost"

Somewhat Satisfied

Hurst boiler has bought our heating bills down drastically. Its large heat output supported by large firebox provides longer burn times and ensures complete area heating. We bought it 3 years back and it hasn't given us any issues what so ever. It is easy to maintain and the customer support that we receive from the seller has been really good. The setting up was quick and they trained us thoroughly on how to use it as well. The fuel efficiency is much better than my neighbor's boiler and he is also contemplating buying the Hurst 400 series that I have. It is easy to use and the front door can be opened without needing to dismantle the burner components or controls. Of the boilers I researched to buy this was the compact one yet offering the perfect efficiency. It provides uniform heating across my 2000 sq feet home all the time.

San Mateo, CA