Heiss Wood Furnace Reviews

"Leaks after two seasons"

Tried to call no answer. Boiler is not even near what they said it is.

Richard Maloney

Meadville, PA

"Expensive trash"

I wish I could insert a picture so you could see how shitty mine is. Do yourself a favor and buy any other wood stove. This will not heat your house. Mine is 3 years old and I will throw it away before the end of this season. Mr Hiess comes to look at my stove after it looks like it exploded, he calls me an idiot for not shoveling snow in it during a power outage, and tries to charge for an $80 service call. I replace the pump every year.

j smith

Grand Rapids, MI

"Poor design, lies and no service, beware"

I hope you found these reviews before you purchased. I do not know where to begin. First, I paid in full before receiving the furnace. They did not deliver the furnace complete and I have still not received everything. Furnace is only a few months in service and the exterior shell is cracking, doors are leaking, and it has a bad fan. Refuses to do warranty work. Lies and lies some more about taking care of it. Now he claims he is filing bankruptcy.

James P

Grand Rapids, MI

"Buyer beware"

I could go on and on but in a nutshell it is the worse and most expensive mistake that I have made in my life! I have been trying to get them out to perform multiple warranty issues since June and all I have gotten is the run around. When I asked if he would at least send me a defective part so I could fix it myself, this is the last correspondence that I received from the owner: "I don't think so. I ran into issues and went bankrupt."

Screwed over

Michigan

"Never again"

If anyone wants to see what's left of this unit after a year and a half of "use", you can come look on the junk pile.

Fool me once