Heil Furnace Reviews

"Noisy"

This furnace replaced a 1980 Lennox monster of a furnace. This was supposed to be 95% energy efficient compared to my old 60% efficient furnace. The furnace fan is very noisy and wakes me up during the night when it kicks in, even guests when staying over remark on how noisy the system is. The furnace fan runs for a half hour to forty five minutes at a time to get the house slightly warm. The old system would run for 5 – 10 minutes and that was it and the house would be hot. Natural gas bill is down a few dollars but because the fan is almost always running my power bill has increased $20 – 30 dollars per month. So much for reducing my carbon foot print. Because this is noisy and costly to operate, this was one of my worst investments. Can't believe companies are installing such inferior products in this age.

Gerald S.

Alberta, Canada

"Has not worked properly since installation"

This unit was installed in June 2011 and from the time the inside unit was installed it would not allow my house to cool below 78 degrees in the hottest part of the summer. It turns on around 2 in the afternoon and runs non stop never cutting off until 8 or 9 at night. I've had horrendous electric bills. I have replaced the outside unit, the thermostat, a valve, added coolant, and last for $800 replaced the coil. And my house still won't get any cooler than 78 degrees. No one can fix it. I was told by the installer that my warranty was registered in the computer and I received no written warranty. It has no warranty any longer than 5 years. My installer said 15 years. I called Heil and they will not extend the warranty I was never given. I am currently pursuing legal action.

Shari McKnight

Alexandria, LA

"DISAPPOINTED"

We are totally disappointed in dehaven /aireserv service. New furnace and a/c installed in December and it has never performed as promised. Cold in house in winter and too hot in summer. It is costing us more than old unit and its supposed to be a 98% efficient unit. A Heil made by Carrier and Carrier or Heil have no tech support. Do not use these people for any services if you want something that works right.

D&J

Muncie, IN

"Sieg Heil"

Neutral

This brand gave me ww2 flashbacks.

Donald Trump

Hiroshima, Japan

"10 years in January"

I had a heil furnace and A/c system installed in my new home 10 years ago. I have just been told the whole system has to be replace. Is this normal for Heil? The compressor is out and it is full of mold. Is there any chance of some help on this? Thank you

robert Nixon