Heil Furnace Reviews

"Do not buy Heil!"

Had a Heil furnace and ac unit installed in 2012, it ran fine the first year and after that its been service calls every year. Its been nothing but problems and I wish that I bought something else! Heil is a technician's dream because not only did it cost me a lot of money to have it installed but now I have to keep paying every year, there should be a lemon law! I am looking at replacing all of it once again, don't make the same mistake I did!!! They don't even have my model number on here and I found that my n coil is obsolete and there is no replacement, do everyone a favor and take your crapy product off the market and stop robbing people!!!

william

Holland, MI

I bought an n9mse and halfway into the second heating season, the inducer motor failed. $585 for a new part and $450 for labor. Heil will not stand behind or warranty these units for more than one year because they are cheap garbage. Do not buy!

Matthew Rodrigue

Windham, NY

"Not the Equipment! Watch who you get!"

I'm a icp dealer and hvac Installer with Heil & Aircoaire both in Rockford Illinois! I'm reading a lot these reviews guys it's got to do with a lot of who you have install your equipment. Sizing of your pvc and the distance of feet to the outer wall of your home makes a difference. There are a lot of installers will use the old pvc if it's already there witch is fine if it's what's call for in the manual! But if there is 2 inch inside your home you have to make sure that your on point and it doesn't need 3 inch! Some contractors are lazy will not change it. Then blame it on the product witch is totally wrong! Also on warranty's you have to make sure that your furnace gets registered to get your ten years on parts. Another thing your Installer should tell you! Sometimes a deal isn't such a deal if your getting someone that doesn't half ass to be honest! 80% if your problems are someone being lazy not taking that extra step for your comfort!

HVAC Contractor

"Excellent furnace"

I replaced my 25 year-old furnace a couple weeks ago with a Heil two- stage g(mxt model. I am pleased enough to sit down and write this review. This is an excellent furnace; combined with a four-inch filter attachment and humidifier, my house is very evenly heated and comfortable. The temperature range since the furnace was installed has been from 50 degrees to well-below zero, and the performance has been consistent throughout the range. The furnace is in an insulated enclosure, so is very quiet.

Mark

Iowa

"Heil has been reliable"

As a distributor selling Heil hvac equipment, we are very satisfied with Heil's performance. The equipment has been reliable, is built well and 100% run tested before leaving the factory. This has been a big part of it becoming our fastest growing line and soon to be our largest line.

Jay Schell