Heil Air Conditioner Reviews

"Heil central heat and air"

We bought this unit in 2012 and had to replace parts each year. We always had maintenance on the unit each year and there has always been something wrong with the unit. I highly recommend you look at other brands besides Heil because if your wallet is big then buy Heil. You'll be spending tons of money each year.

Jeffrey Adams

Tallahassee, FL

"Just Horrible"

Heil air conditioner is a rip off! Only had mine not even a year and it quit working! I am so mad! Had it fixed and it still is not working! The guy sold me a piece of junk! Please do not buy it! It is nothing but trouble, and they don't want to fix it unless you give them more money and even then it does not work. They need to stand behind their equipment!

Peterson

South Carolina

"Sucks"

Unit was installed with new house. Nothing but problems since the start. The furnace is failing and now the outside unit is failing. This product is total crap. 10 years of problem operation and service by a trained tech and the entire unit is failing. Stay away from this product!

Tom W.

Chicago, IL

"No problems with our Central AC"

I've owned my AC for 5 months, as it came with the purchase of our new home. It's worked very well and cooled the house very efficiently. So far, I don't have any dislikes. It's very quiet. You can't even hear it running. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and if I were in a position of having to purchase another AC, I would deeply consider this brand again.

Indian Trail, NC

"Units failing after 6 years"

One unit blew two transformers and a circuit board. After both were replaced everything is running. Both units were low on Freon. One required 2 lbs. and the other 3 lbs. Opened up the coil to the unit that required 3 lbs. of Freon and it was rusting badly. Replacement of coil will cost $1,600. Brand is so not worth the money.

Cherry Rafferty