Heatmor Wood Furnace Reviews

"Good unit"

Installed in 2005, works great to this day, only a bad pump, fan blower and normal wear or precaution items ever. I think it goes through a lot of wood but never really figured it out. And does really smoke when adding a fresh load, I try to do it at dusk or early dawn so nobody complains,

george

Southeast Minnesota

"Great stove, reliable"

Awesome stove — have had mine for 2 years. Neighbors both have 15 year old units. Zero issues very reliable.

Dylan Knapp

Michigan

"Terrible manufacturer support"

I have had my Heatmor for 10 years. It developed a leak around the stack at the top of the water jacket. The water jacket is rotted 1/2 an inch from the weld on the stack. Heatmor's solution is a patch that needs to be welded to the jacked and stack. Unfortunately the patch will not slide past the lift bracket supports that are welded to the stack. When Heatmor was contacted about this, they just stated that they only made that patch and did not even attempt to come up with solutions. Customer support really sucks.

Bill Prudhon

Au Sable Forks, NY

"Pellets for me"

Excellent outdoor pellet boiler. Heating twice the rated load (8 apartments) at a fraction of the cost! (17K on oil, 6k for pellets).Very pleased, will buy another!

J. Thompson

Central Maine

"Highest quality"

I have owned my Heatmor since 2007. I am a welder by trade for more than 30 years. Heatmor fabricators are very skilled and with the design and quality of materials they have used to build them, my furnace will last more than 20 years. I am heating 2550 square feet of living space and an 850 square foot garage with radiant floor. I would recommend Heatmor to anyone. It is the best built and highest quality furnace on the market.

Rick Strout