HeatMaster Wood Furnace Reviews

"We will always have a Heatmaster!"

We love our heatmaster c125. Gives an even heat all through the house. No mess inside the home from wood. We also love not only it's an excellent heat source but heating your hot water too. Living on a farm I have an abundant source of wood and these stoves will burn any kind of wood green or dry..big or small. We love our stove! You couldn't give us a stove to put inside the home. Heatmaster being an outdoor stove automatically cuts the fire hazard out!

D Shrewsbury

Odd, WV

"Very much satisfied"

My wife and I are very satisfied with the Heatmaster mf 3000 this is going to be our 3rd winter with it and wish now I would have bought this unit instead of the used empyre outdoor wood furnace because we had nothing but problems with it burning out water pumps and Heatmaster mf 3000 has keep the wife and I snug as a bug in a rug in the cold winter months so keep up the great work Heatmaster, Yours truly, Raymond and Corinne Hayes of Kaladar Ontario. And yes I would buy another Heatmaster again.

R.C.Hayes

Kaladar, Ontario

"Love It"

We love our HeatMaster wood furnace. It is so nice to be able to adjust the thermostat without worrying about the utility cost. It is well worth the money.

Shannon Wells

Nelson, MO

"Love our Heat Master"

We love our Heat master outside furnace. We previously had an Aqua 2 which never heated our home properly. Our Heat Master heats so much more evenly than the Aqua 2 ever did. It uses so much less fuel that what we were burning with the Aqua 2. The installation was quick and easy and we were with heat and hot water within the hour. I love the savings we are experiencing from using less fuel and having the advantage of never being with out hot water. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with us long after our purchase. We are very pleased and there is nothing we dislike about Heat Master.

barbara broadwater

Westernport, MD

"Staying warm"

I bought a heat master furnace for heating my house. As time went on I found that my furnace would basically replace my hot water tank. I extended the life of the hot water tank ten fold. Heat master has been a great product, and any repairs that have been done , we're minimal. I recommend this product, as well as, plan on purchasing another Heatmaster when the time comes.

Joe Baumler