HeatMaster Wood Furnace Reviews

"This is a great stove everybody sure have one"

I love my stove really a great deal

Teddy meeks

Rocky Mount, VA

"Furnace"

Very pleased. The firebox shuts up so tight. I have had a few coals in it and threw a paper feed sack in before going to work, 10 hours later, the sack was still not burnt up. Wife looks forward to winter because of the very hot water, and I enjoy turning the hot water heater off.

Mike Jones

Mansfield, MO

"Heatmaster stove 10,000"

I bought this stove in December 2007 and has been mostly trouble free, I burn 30-35 full cord of hardwood every winter and other than the ash pan rusting it still works good.

Mark Zimmerman

Almena, WI

"Heatmaster 5000 stainless steel"

Have had it operating for 10 years and it does a very good job heating my home and garage also heats domestic water. My wife is very pleased to have it outdoors no mess in the house. There is only one thing that I wish my stove had is a fire box without the cross over tubes like the newer models.

A. Smith

Bridgewater, VA

"Super effective"

When I bought this unit I was not sure what I was getting into, but oh boy, do I like it. The wood heat is so comforting. I have used gas but using it displays a hot and cold transition. With my Heatmaster (Ecoburn) the temperature is very constant. I can also burn most any type of wood that has a btu content without any problems. Great decision.

Mike Galloway