HeatMaster Wood Furnace Reviews

"AWESOME"

We have been very satisfied with our HeatMaster. It heats our old Western New York farmhouse, and keeps it comfortable during the cold winters. Knock on wood…ha ha…we have had great luck with the dealers if we needed any parts.

Joe Baumler

Akron, NY

"Great Product"

I have has my Heatmaster ss4000 for 6 years now. It is one of the best investments I could have made to heat my home. There has not been any issues with the product, the dealer (Mr. Yoder) I used has been very helpful when I have had questions. Even when we have those few days when the temperature drops below zero stove keeps the house comfortable.

David Harless

Bastian, VA

"HeatMaster Review"

I put my Heat Master in around 3 years ago and I have not had an electric bill over $100.00 since then. It used to average over $300.00 in the winter and the Heat Master solved that for me. I am very satisfied with my stove and the folks that installed it. Mr. Yoder and his Son were always available to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely buy another Heat Master if I ever need one. I highly recommend them to my friends.

Mike Mooney

Dublin, VA

"Our outdoor wood stove"

This is by far the best decision we have ever made. It is so nice to have a constant heating the winter. We even have to open a window here and there. We absolutely love our stove and would be lost without it. We recommend it to everyone we talk to.

Brenda Evans

Hop Bottom, PA

"Great customer service"

Dislike: had to have the water tank welded on 3 times

brad wolters