HeatMaster Wood Furnace Reviews

"Excellent experience"

Purchased a Heatmaster C250 3 years ago and could not be happier with the entire experience from purchase to install to use. It has provided wonderful heat, endless hot water and independence. Not to mention that it's fun to mess with. We purchased this after much research and comparison and would, without hesitation, recommend it to anyone looking for a wood furnace. When you closely compare the features, reviews and price, there's no other logical choice. We could not be any more pleased and look forward to many more years of using it. Happy winter, bring it on.

Dave Williams

Virginia

"Outdoor wood boiler"

Somewhat Satisfied

The outdoor wood boiler seems to work great. The only draw back is the damper handle. It is hard to push in and pull out at times. Seems to get stuck or something. Other than that, the stove burns well and is easy to use!

Justin Heisler

Walnutport, PA

"Awesome"

I would just like to say my Heatmaster c250 wood furnace is a beast. Best investment I have ever made.

Joe boyett

Northwest Alabama

"Outdoor wood furnace experience"

When we started our furnace research, we looked at three different manufacturers of furnaces. Knowing the quality of the furnace was important and the representative was equally as important. We purchased our outdoor wood furnace from Homer Freeman of Clucking Country Farm. He offered a great product and assured us great service. We had a great experience working with Homer. He was very knowledgeable about his product and freely offered advice. Nine months after we purchased our furnace we had a small problem with it ( which every manufacturer will have from time to time) and Homers service was second to none. We are very pleased with our Heatmaster. It has comfortably heated our home and our water. We will recommend Homer Freeman to anyone remotely interested in a outdoor wood furnace.

Bridgette Procopio

Hohenwald, TN

"David Yoder"

I could not be happier with my woodstove, works great! Heats the house and water like a charm. I also cannot speak highly enough about David Yoder! He is a man that stands behind his product and does not hesitate to answer your calls and questions and will come out to do a service call if the need should arise. He knows his product and backwards and forwards. He's a vast of knowledge about his product. I couldn't have purchased from a better person! I strongly urge anyone serious about getting a HeatMaster to contact David Yoder in Floyd, VA!

Candi-Leigh Wright