HeatMaster Wood Furnace Reviews

"HeatMaster G400 Satisfaction!"

Let me start by saying I have wanted a outdoor wood stove for years. After doing research and talking with Mark at Highland Outdoor Stoves. I came to realize the HeatMaster G400 was what I needed for my home and outbuildings I plan to heat.
Late this summer of 2019 I purchased the G400 through Highland Outdoor Stoves out of Monterey,VA after a site visit the stove was delivered and installed.
I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with the ability of this stove. I do not have to split near as much wood compared to what I used to for a conventional indoor wood stove since the fire box is so large in the G400. I can now cut the logs to a size that I can lift and fill the stove quickly. Right now I am heating about 2200 square feet which is much less then the capacity of this stove can handle. It keeps the house as warm as we want it. Temps are getting down to the mid teens and we would never know being indoors. The efficiency amazes me as well. I have only been able to put 1 or 2 large logs into the furnace each day. I burn less with this then my old woodstove and get the benefits of a completely warm home everywhere, no mess in the home and free hot water to boot. Last month alone I saved $100 on my electric bill and it wasn't even a cold month. I know during the next 4 months "Nov-Feb" I will be saving around $150-$200 in electricity vs using my heat pump and electric hot water.
I am super happy with the build quality and low maintenance. Looking forward to many years of service from this stove. I want to give Highland Outdoor Stoves a big thank you for a install job well done. You won't find a better business or people to work with you on all your Outdoor Stove needs.

N. Iocco

"Great stove and great installation by Highland wood furnace."

Wood stove works perfectly and the guys at Highland wood furnaces in Highland Co. VA. Took very good care of us. Thanks guys.

Jesse

Bluegrass, VA

"Happy with Heatmaster"

My husband and I bought the c-375 Series of the Heatmaster wood burner in the Fall of 2016. We've had it for 3 years now and are very happy with it. There has been no repairs or problems since we've bought it. This model also can burn coal, which is a nice option if we need it. The Heatmaster furnace heats our 1400 square ft house, detached 2 stall garage and water easily without any problems. Our Salesman, Paul b, was knowledgeable and helped us with setting it up. We would highly recommend the Heatmaster if you're looking into an outside furnace.

Ron and Tammy Bowser

West Sunbury, PA

"Wood furnace review"

We couldn't ask for a better furnace than our HeatMaster. The efficiency is phenomenal. Not having to constantly feed wood to the furnace and the small amount you use all winter, saves not only my wallet, but my body. Couldn't be more satisfied. I would highly recommend the HeatMaster series to anyone that is too busy or not home often throughout the day.

L Rater

Indiana

"4 years and still awesome."

Have had a Heat Master wood boiler furnace for 4 years now and it is still working perfectly – never had an issue. I heat my hot tub, hot water, infloor heating and furnace with it. This boiler has saved us $1,000's in utility bills! I usually run it from September untill June because we like the super hot water for baths and showers! Would buy again.

J Lerch