Hawken Wood Furnace Reviews

"Satisfaction survey"

Still very pleased with my unit after 3 years.

Mike Wolfe

Troutville, VA

"My wood boiler"

I am very satisfied with my 3 year old Hawken Energy model HE110. It does a great job heating my 3600 square foot house, plus domestic water! If I had to do it all over again, I'd buy the same boiler again from Hawken. Thank you for a great investment..

Darryl Barhorst

Ada, Ohio

"Never worked"

Never worked. Would burn the entire firebox full of wood and not reach working temp. Blamed it on the wood, so I bought a moisture meter. Every stick lasted less than 20 percent, no better. I suspect the BTU claims are false. I can't even heat my pool unless it's 80 degrees out. Looking to join a class action, if there is one.

M P Falk

Rome, NY

"Trying To Get One Installed"

I contacted the company many times for info and to get one installed. I tried calling them and emailing them many times, but still nothing. I even found a local installer. I got him to return my phone call once. But after that nothing. It has been over a month. Customer service sucks. If I can't get anyone on the phone to sell it to me or install it, what's going to happen when I have a problem. Going to look somewhere else.

a hess