Hawken Wood Furnace Reviews

"4 years old and I would buy another"

Our first boiler came from Global Hydronics and after about 6 years, started leaking. We then purchased a Hawken and have been very satisfied. The boiler is about 4-years-old and we keep on top of all the maintenance to keep it running as long as possible. Our boiler heats my house, my parents house next door, and my garage. I would buy another.

T hawver

Coldwater, MI

"Okay"

Neutral

My old stove was made a lot better than this one. Smoke comes out of the light switch box.

Travis riggs

Latham, MO

"Hawkin Energy wood boiler"

I am very pleased with my wood boiler. It does everything as advertised.

Jim beeler

Central Illinois

"Like my outdoor burner"

Great customer service from the time I thought about getting a burner to 3 years later. Get good burn times, built very well. Would definitely recommend Hawken Energy.

John VanGeertruy

Ovid, MI

"Wood boiler"

Best money we have ever spent. We have had this unit for over a year now and have had no problems. Love not having to buy propane and there is always plenty of hot water. We are heating our 2000 square foot house and a 1500 square foot barn. Love getting in the car in the morning and it is already warm. Would recommend this to anyone, great unit.

scott wright