Harman Wood Stove Reviews

""

Neutral

I have a 20 year old Harman TL200 woodstove. After about 10 years of burning the After Burner had dissinigrated. During those 10 years I was always having troubles with the fires wanting to take off and puffing when choked down. But with the AB now gone it seems to burn like a regular woodstove. I think these EPA driven devices they put in some of these stoves create more problems than they fix. At times I was afraid it was going to burn my house down.

Jake J.

"Do not buy"

I purchased a Harman wood stove. Big investment, huge mistake! It "belches" smoke and ashes, leaving my entire home coated in dust. I am disabled and can not clean my house on a daily basis. I have called Harman…they say to call the dealer. The dealer says to call Harman. Could someone please tell me what a great wood stove would be? I can not go thru another winter like this. P.S. I need something that promises to heat my entire home effectively and CLEANLY.

Linda Burrows

Beulah, Co

"300i insert bad"

The Harman 300I insert does not hold up. If your looking to burn nonstop to heat your home this stove is not for you after 2 yr inside of fire dome brick fell apart a 400 dollar part and I have replaced the right blower twice and left once 128 to 168 dollars each! It took installer 5 service calls to stop the bypass linkage from rattling and it still does occasionally all in all a 3800 dollar piece of junk! To contact Harman direct is virtually impossible.

Timothy Kuchta

Maryland

"Horrible stove"

We spent 4000 dollars on a wood stove in less than 2 years it nearly burned my house down. Call Harman and even though covered under warranty they still haven't fixed or replaced the stove. Horrible experience would never ever buy another stove from this company. When try talking to people at the company just keep getting switched to different people and voice mail boxes.

Edison mack

New York

"TL 2.0 very poor design"

Model TL 2.0, terrible break or crack in the middle every year no matter how careful. Poorly designed. Not worth $3,700. The warranty doesn't go very long. I'm so very unhappy with this girl for the money I paid I've called my dealer up in Herkimer, New York. He says it's out of warranty – two and a half years later.

Robert Brasie