Goodman Heat Pump Reviews

"This unit sucks!"

This unit is the cheapest of the cheap, builder-quality (means it's crappy) heat pump. Bought our house when it was 3-4yrs old and has had to have repairs each of the last 3 years, we've only lived here for 5 total. Blower broke, it's broken again right now, heating coils rusted. The unit is in crawl space under house. Don't ever let someone put in a "Builders-quality" product for something this important.

Kathy L

Efland, NC

"Goodman Heat Pump"

Neutral

I have owned my heat pump for almost 4 years. Until recently, I was happy with it. Was surprised to have to sink $600 in it in such a short period of time. Coil in air handler, contactor and capillary tube had to be replaced.

L. McCombs

Odenville, AL

"QUIT COMPLAINING PEOPLE"

You people complain about the equipment when the fact is your problems are most likely due to poor installation and service. Spend the money to have a licensed qualified company do the install instead of taking the lowest price and whining about it later. I see this all the time as the unlicensed moonlighters will put systems in cheap and since Goodman is lower priced equipment they tend to use this brand more. Truth is, the best and highest priced system installed by one of these types is crap. You get what you deserve by using these low priced moonlighters!!!

K.H.

Phoenix, AZ

"VA Gentleman"

Outside coil failed in year 8. Will not purchase another Goodman ….

G. Reid

Manakin Sabot, VA

"Goodman"

I just built a new home last year. A Goodman heat pump was installed. I have had no problems. My electric bill averages $90.00 during the summer and less than that during the winter.

Ryan