Goodman Heat Pump Reviews

"Poor workmanship"

My wife and I purchased a new home with a Goodman heat pump. The first week in our new home the unit exploded, sending pieces around our crawl space. Goodman told us that they only sell the units, they do not train or certify their installers, and the problem was mine. We spent another $5,000.00 to have a Trane system installed.

R. Ware

French Creek, WV

"Piece of junk!"

Found out after research that Goodman doesn't stand behind this product. Still selling this inferior junk even knowing the problem. Once they sell it to you, it's your problem. Cheap coils and if you make it a few years without having to spend a ton on repairs, consider yourself lucky!

B Lewis

Georgia

"Heat pump"

Nothing but problems since purchased!

ken

Indianapolis, IN

"works great very energy efficent"

I bought this to supplement heat in our vacation home in Arkansas. Thought it was a thoughtful alternative to adding an entire duct system for central heat. Great decision! Saved lots of money! Works great! I'm thinking about purchasing one for our home in Louisiana.

Franklinton LA

"Very happy with our Goodman heat pump"

Living in a very warm environment having a heat pump is so nice. It definitely keeps our home more comfortable and livable. We purchased one earlier this year when we moved into our new house and it has made a world of difference. They are simple to use, have reasonable electricity costs, and do their job well. Some other components are required to be installed but that is hardly a deal breaker. We have not had to do any work to it yet, hopefully this remains the case. I would definitely recommend Goodman to anyone in the market for one of these, we have been very pleased.

Grand Junction, CO