Goodman Heat Pump Reviews

"Disaster"

This Goodman unit has been nothing but trouble since we got it. Replaced the coil two times in 3 years. Now the compressor is shot. Not going to spend another penny on this piece of shit. Getting another unit an then going to set this one on fire. I would advise no one to buy a Goodman.

Jay

Lagrange, GA

"Unit does not put air out in all the rooms in the house."

I had a new Goodman unit installed in 2016 and have been very dissatisfied with the unit. It does not put out air flow in all the rooms in the house. I have had the guy that installed the unit out several times and he has replaced different parts with no change. If anyone out there are planning on getting a new unit, I suggest not to go with the Goodman brand. It sucks.

S. Gosa

Winfield, AL

"Piece of shit"

My HVAC man told me to buy a Goodman said it was a good brand. Boy was wrong… It has never worked right since I bought it… Will never own one again or recommend it to anyone… Just 3 years old and had nothing but problems. To this day it is not working right. The company need to pay someone to come and fix my unit or give me a new one.

Bobby Bowman

Oneonta, AL

"Piece of shit-never buy"

Unit has never worked and I have gotten the run around from the company for 2 years. All the trying to fix it has caused damage to the interior and exterior of my home. Avoid all things Goodman and Daikin!!!!!

Brenda

Montreal, Canada

"Never again"

The unit did its job, but it didn't last one day over the 10 year limit. During that time, it always seemed to need Freon. I will never buy another Goodman.

Paul Ceria