Goodman Furnace Reviews

"Amazing Heat for the whole house, COZY & COMFY"

We were without a properly working heater for a long time. Hitting it and banging on it was not going to work any longer for the wife and to tell the truth, I was sick of doing it. So, we called around and found a Goodman 3.5 ton 15 SEER Goodman heat pump system that has literally changed our lives. We are so happy with the warmth and the little bill for heat after we got rid of the bad furnace and got rid of the kerosene heaters. Yeah, we needed that on top of our furnace so anyone can imagine how cold it was. I had to replace the nothing due to the 10 year parts warranty and a lifetime warranty for the whole unit. The company is fantastic when going about getting a part replaced. I thought I needed a piece and they sent someone to look at it and it was nothing, but they still didn't charge me for it. I am really happy with all the help they have given us to move on comfortably and warm and get to enjoy our home and family instead of worrying about the cold. We definitely recommend this unit to anyone who is done with crap furnaces and ready to get warm and not think about it anymore.

Cleveland Ohio

"Works fine"

Installed this myself back in 2000 when local suppliers would still sell to the public and Goodman still used the Janitrol name. Replaced a 60 year old "low boy" furnace. New furnace is probably oversized but works fine. I do hear the air coming out of my registers. Only had one problem and that was a few months into it. A sensor was going off. I found its hose was too long and drooping so condensate was blocking it. I blew the water out, shortened the hose and everything has been fine since.

Saul B.

Pittsburgh, PA

"A Goodman Furnance is the best furnance you could ever buy."

I have had this furnace since 2004. What I like about it is that it is very energy efficient. My gas bills are around $70 a month. That's a plus, because I have a 1400 square foot house. It runs very quiet. You hardly know that it is on. Changing the filter is very easy and it's convenient to get to. I thought the price was very comparable to other name brands and it was actually cheaper than the top of the line, but works even better. It did not take too much time to install. Since I've owned the furnace, I have only had one repair to it and that was the AC. Its fan was not turning and when it did turn, it was blowing hot air. Come to find out all I needed was a capacitor. That was a relief. Other than that, I have had no problems. I guess this might be unheard of, but I think you get what you pay for. When you buy cheap you get cheap. I would definitely refer this brand to my family and friends.

Columbus, Ohio

"Now We Don't dread the winter season approaching"

I bought it in November of 2014. I wish I would have bought one ten years ago. So far I have no dislikes, everything is wonderful. We haven't burned an ounce of propane since we installed it. We could never afford to stay as warm as we would like with propane. It puts out a warm wood-like heat without the inside wood mess. I haven't had any problems out of mine yet and I would definitely recommend it to family or friends.

Wesson, MS

"Furnace in new construction house"

I recently wrote about our Kenmore water heater, but we just built a house and completed construction in December of 2014. We installed the Goodman 120,000 BTU gas furnace and love it. We have two different "zones," one is the basement level and the second is the first floor. We live in a craftsman style ranch house. Currently our thermostat is set at 65 to conserve heating costs, but the furnace does a great job of heating/cooling areas quickly and quietly. I would recommend this to a friend and can't really say I dislike anything about it other than the initial cost to buy it was a little spendy. Well worth it, in my opinion though. Haven't had any repairs on it (knock on wood), but we have only been utilizing it for 5 months now. I really don't know what more there is to saw about it, it's a good, solid furnace that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Plus, we got a great warranty on it as well.

Bismarck, ND