Goodman Furnace Reviews

"Goodman Furnace"

Less than a year old and the fan mount broke. It is 40 degrees out and the part has to be ordered from Spokane or Texas, we live in Vancouver, WA. Hopefully, the part will be here tomorrow. Never heard of Goodman before we purchased this new home, now I know why.

David Boyer

Vancouver WA

"Don't Go There!"

Six days ago, we had our 25-year old unit replaced to avoid open ended repair bills. Huge mistake to buy Goodman (branded as Amana). This furnace will not kick into high-stage heat and throws error codes. Its -14f (-25c) out and the furnace cannot heat the house. Installer cannot fix it and they do not have the parts (expect they are special order). With furnace on continuously at low stage heat and with the gas fireplace on, house heats to about 64. So it's either fix the thing or replace it with another brand.

Paul Ritchie

Calgary, Alberta

"Garbage"

This furnace is garbage. It's barely 4 years old. Have had nothing but trouble with this piece of crap. Everytime it breaks down I'm replacing parts. Like clockwork it goes down on weekends and holidays . If you're considering buying this brand don't. You will regret it.

Jeremy

Aztec, NM

"Not suitable for Salons"

I'm on my second Goodman furnance. Got the second thinking that the other one was just a mishap with the flame sensor. No the second one does the same thing. Works when it wants to. Customers are always cold. Never runs efficiently. Going to have it switched as soon as I get the money to do so.

Angela

Fostoria, Ohio

"Broke again"

Bought a Goodman furnace 3 yrs ago, had to have the repair out 5 times, twice second year, going into 3rd winter sitting here as we speak waiting on him, this thing is junk, didn't have this many calls on my old one.

Keith