Goodman Furnace Reviews

"Goodman furnace is junk!"

I can't even get a year's use before it has to be serviced at $90.00 a service call! They haven't replaced a part yet because I have a 5 year parts warranty. They don't tell you about the expensive service call for the same problem. It's junk junk junk!!!!!!!

e wares

niles, michigan

"Not a good funace: don't waste your money"

Have had nothing but problems with this furnace since it was installed in 2008. I've had the installer here at least 15 times. I replaced the heat sensor 3 times, blower, and motherboard. We finally had to purchase a brand new furnace, Lennox, and have not had any problems. Please, don't buy a Goodman, nothing but problems.

t smith

Western NY

"Goodman Furnaces Are Garbage"

Goodman furnaces are garbage!! Guess you get what you pay for. Recommended to me because of price but in January the blower fan motor went bad and needed replacement. Now in march, the mother board went bad and that now needs to be replaced. Goodman takes no pride in the product they are putting in the market. Their consumer service department is horrible with disinterested personnel who offer virtually no help or assistance. This company obviously does not stand behind their product.

EJG

Mount Holly, NJ

"Not worth a dollar"

Since installation – broke down three times – new motor & constantly running but not heating – this furnace is a total waste of money – would not recommend to my worst enemy

F Bloggs

Ontario Canada

"I like goodman"

I've been installing goodman furnaces for about 4 years now. I only had to replace one circuit board out of the 25 to 30 I put in. When I went to get a new circuit board it was covered 100%. most furnaces are made the same now. The problems people are having can be the same problems others are having with other units. Hope this review doesn't jinx me.

s martin